THINGS TO KNOW
Surfing in the south of Sri Lanka still holds a real sense of exploration and adventure. Known for its lack of big hotels or surf scene, surfing here is for people who want to enjoy the true essence of a surf holiday. Uncrowded warm water waves beach and reef breaks many still un ridden or undocumented waiting to be surfed.
A real all levels destination, travelling to Sri Lanka may take a little more effort, but once your there its easy to see why you made it.
Your accommodation couldn't be any closer to the beach apart from actually being on the beach, check out the gallery!
Drift off to sleep with the sound of the waves breaking on the shore then wake up for a surf check, looking out the window. From there, decide if you want to go for a sun rise surf before breakfast or wait and catch a sunset session.
Regularly made available, video analysis with frame-
Everyone staying with us will receive a copy of his or her waves on disk to take home.
So if you are a complete beginner or more advanced looking to improve technique and have the film to prove it, we can help.
The following is a list of answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
1. The camp is available from the 15th of November until the middle of March; this represents the best period for surfing in the south
2. Fly into, Colombo international airport CMB.
3. Breakfast & 6 evening meals included per week.
4. No injections or malaria tablets are needed to holiday in Sri Lanka but check with your doctor anyway.
5. Trips to Yale national Safari park, Buddhist temples, riverboat safaris whale watching. many other day or afternoon trips available on request.
Please feel free to join our Facebook group from the link above, leave any comments on our wall!